How To Make Vegan Meatballs?
This healthy vegan meatballs recipe is easy to make with only five ingredients & without any eggs! Both kids & adults will love its texture & flavors packed with grams of protein. The best part about this recipe is that it does not need any oils, mushroom flour, flax eggs, nuts, or even meat substitutes!
Different Meatball Flavors
- Cheese Meatballs: you can add one or two teaspoons of vegan Romano or Parmesan cheese before you blend the meatball ingredients. Also, you can press a small piece of vegan cheese into the meatball center before rolling.
- Italian Meatballs: for all Italian food lovers, you can add up to a teaspoon of each parsley flake & dried oregano. Also, you can add dried basil & substitute the oat in an equal amount.
- Teriyaki Meatballs: you can add four teaspoons of powdered ginger to the meatball ingredients. Then, after baking & frying, you can cover the vegan black bean balls with your favorite teriyaki sauce. Then you can garnish it with sesame seeds & chop some green onions!
- Vegan Sausage Meatballs: before you blend all the meatball ingredients, you can add a teaspoon of the fennel seeds, half a teaspoon of dried basil & shake of black pepper.
How To Use Vegan Meatballs?
- You can serve your meatballs on top of spaghetti.
- Serve with rice, quinoa, mashed potatoes, or mac & cheese.
- Turn them into a vegan sandwich, sub, or hero.
- You can add black bean balls to curry recipes or stir-fries.
Vegan Meatballs Recipe
This healthy meatball recipe is great for lunch or dinner. You can eat them whether covered in gravy or on top of spaghetti. It will need a preparation time of about 5 minutes, while the cooking time will take 20 minutes.
- One black bean or pinto can.
- 1/2 TSP salt.
- 1/3 cup of quick oats or even almond flour of your choice.
- 1 TSP of minced Garlic or 1/4 TSP garlic powder.
- 1/2 Cup of chopped onion.
If you want to get these items from the comfort of your house, you can get them at low prices using the Noon discount code Dubai, which helps you save extra money on your purchase at checkout.
You can gather all the ingredients, drain & rinse the beans perfectly. If you make baked meatballs instead of fried ones, you should preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line your baking tray with parchment paper to ease the cleanup! Then, combine everything you have in the food processor, & if needed, scrape down the sides. Stop processing when the mixture has some texture with no large pieces. Start rolling into balls (make them small because they can be cooked evenly).
In the pan with little oil or the oven, you can place your meatballs on the baking tray or place them in the oven center for about 10 minutes. Then, turn each of these vegan meatballs; you can bake it for 10 minutes or until the desired texture is reached.
Nutrition Facts For Vegetarian Meatballs
This vegan meatball recipe is healthy as it has high protein, high fiber, low calories & cholesterol free. The bean balls are also high in potassium & iron, low in saturated fat & fat, and have no added sugar. Using the Noon UAE promo code, you can get the ingredients for this recipe from the comfort of your house at low prices.
Based Meatball FAQ
- Can I Freeze Vegan Meatballs? Yes, you can! Let the bean balls cool before you turn the transferring leftovers into an airtight cover container. You can store it in the refrigerator for about four to five days and in the freezer for up to 3 months. When you are ready to eat it, thaw & reheat them on the stovetop, in the microwave, or in the oven.
- Do They Taste exactly like traditional Meatballs? The vegan meatballs are not supposed to taste like non-vegan balls at all! This recipe is delicious in its perspective & not as the real thing!
- Where Can You Get Vegan Meatballs? If you are looking for vegan meatballs that taste late beef meatballs, you can shop with Noon UAE. Using the Noon UAE promo code, you can get extra discounts on your purchase.
- Can I Use Dried Beans Instead Of Canned? To save more money, you can use about one or half cups of cooked beans for cooking your beans.
Vegan Spaghetti & Meatballs!
For classic vegan meatballs & pasta, you can put a pot of water & boil it while putting the bean balls in the oven. You can salt the water if you need it! Once the water gets boiled, you can throw the pasta & cook it according to the written directions on the package. For best results, do not rinse the noodles!
Then, heat up whether homemade tomato sauce or jarred ones & stir it with pasta! Stir the vegan meatballs to get them coated with the sauce, or you can add them individually on top of each plate before serving!