Are you planning to buy an electric scooter for daily commuting or leisurely rides? Regardless of the reason, we have the perfect pick for you- Bajaj Chetak! Designed keeping in focus the Indian roads and the challenges they present, this electric scooter will be a perfect option for the IT hub of India.
The electric scooters are better options when compared to their petrol counterparts. However, selecting the right electric scooter is also tricky. Here, we will discuss all the features and reasons that make the Bajaj Chetak the best electric scooter in Bangalore. Read ahead!
Bajaj Chetak and Banglore: Features That Make it Worth Your Money
When buying an electric scooter, one needs to understand that the features should meet all their requirements. Now, with Bajaj Chetak, the specifications and features are entirely designed as per the city. Let’s just take a look at the features of the Bajaj Chetak and see what makes it the best electric scooter in Bangalore!
- Bangalore deals with traffic on a daily basis, which means you need to get your hands on an electric scooter that can be charged easily and can offer a longer range. Bajaj Chetak has a class-leading range of 90 km (under IDC as per AIS 040) in Eco Mode on a full charge with a new battery.
- Considering that Bangalore receives heavy rainfall, you need an electric scooter that can help you reach somewhere safe, right? What makes Bajaj Chetak the best electric scooter in Bangalore is that it can be submerged in water for 30 minutes and will still function like before. So, if you get drenched in rain or are stuck on a road where the water level is increasing, you can still gear up your electric scooter and reach your destination safely. The IP67 rating and waterproof feature save the battery and other body parts from getting ruined.
- The next feature that makes it one of the best electric scooters in Bangalore is that it has a metal body that is dentproof, thudproof and will not easily succumb to external hazards. These external hazards can be the sun, dirt, weather or other factors.
- In a city like Bangalore, where technology is advancing at such a rapid pace, one needs to have a vehicle that is also updated. Bajaj Chetak excels in this field, too. The electric scooter comes equipped with the My Chetak App, where you get features such as geo-fencing, map, emergency calling, tamper alerts, etc. So, if you are ever in an accident or someone tampers with your electric scooter, you will know in real time.
- When it comes to suspension, the front has an offset steering column with leading-like suspension and the rear has a gas emulsion type and single shocker. In the premium version, the front side has disc brakes, and the rear has a drum with a combined braking system.
But Is Bajaj Chetak a Good Option?
Looking at the whole picture, Bajaj Chetak is the best option for a busy place like Bangalore. It gets completely charged within 4 hours and gives a good range. Additionally, the steel unibody with premium paint makes it attractive and sturdy to navigate through the traffic easily. The different modes, Eco, Reverse and Sports, will help you ride the bike as per the surroundings.
Overall, the Bajaj Chetak is undoubtedly one of the best electric scooter in Bangalore that is way ahead of its competitors in every possible way. The toy-bodied competitors in the market don’t stand a chance in comparison. So, if you invest your money here, you won’t be disappointed at all.
Tips and Tricks to Keep Your Electric Scooter in the Best Shape for Years to Come
- Unlike a regular scooter, an electric scooter cannot be cleaned with a hose. Instead, carefully clean your scooter’s surface with a moist rag and water.
- Under-inflated tires can affect ride quality and battery life. Use a tire pressure gauge to ensure they are correctly inflated.
- Regularly check the brake system, including the brake pads and cables. If you notice any signs of wear or reduced braking performance, replace the brake pads or cables as needed.
- Take your electric scooter for professional maintenance. Find your nearest authorised dealership or service centre and then get it checked regularly. This will help you keep your electric scooter in top condition for years to come.
The Bajaj Chetak stands out as the clear winner when it comes to selecting the best electric scooter in Bangalore! By choosing the Bajaj Chetak, you will enjoy the thrill of riding a superb electric scooter and contribute to keeping the city greener and cleaner. So, set out on an exciting adventure through Bangalore’s bustling streets with the best electric scooter in Bangalore, the Bajaj Chetak! Visit your nearest Bajaj Chetak-authorised dealership today!