Which directions does CCIE certification include? CCIE is a Cisco certified expert level certification, which is the goal of many network engineers, especially for network engineers who want to go abroad to develop or work in foreign companies. There are many directions for Cisco certification, so many people don’t know how to choose. Today, spoto will briefly introduce which directions are included in the CCIE certification. You can choose the ones you are interested in based on the introduction.
CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Direction: Enterprise Infrastructure Direction CCIE EI is a new direction that only debuted last year. It is used to replace the routing and switching direction that has retired from the stage of history. It retains 60% of the routing and switching content, and the remaining 40%, roughly 25%, have software-defined infrastructure, and 15% have infrastructure automation and programmability. The written exam required for this direction is to implement and operate Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technology (ENCOR 350-401), and the lab exam is Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure (v1.0). The written exam mainly assesses candidates related to the implementation of core enterprise network technology. knowledge and skills, including: dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security, automation, etc.; the lab exam requires candidates to plan, design, deploy, operate and optimize dual-stack networks for complex enterprise networks Solutions (IPv4 and IPv6).
CCIE Enterprise Wireless Direction If you get the CCIE Enterprise Wireless Certification (CCIE Wireless), it proves that you have the skills of complex enterprise wireless solutions. The written exam in this direction is the same as that of enterprise infrastructure, and the lab exam is CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1. 0, covering the end-to-end life cycle of complex enterprise wireless networks from design and deployment to operation and optimization.
CCIE Data Center Direction The direction of CCIE Data Center can prove that candidates have the skills of complex data center solutions through the direction of CCIE Data Center. The written exam is to implement and operate Cisco Data Center Core Technology (DCCOR 350-601) mainly to assess candidates’ knowledge of the implementation of core data center technologies. Including: network, computing, storage network, automation, security, etc. The lab exam is CCIE Data Center v3.0, covering the end-to-end life cycle of complex data center networks from design and deployment to operation and optimization.
CCIE Security Direction CCIE Security is also a more popular direction. After passing it, candidates can prove their skills in using complex security solutions. The written exam is for the implementation and operation of Cisco Security Core Technology (SCOR 350-701), and the test candidates are required to implement and operate the core technology. knowledge of security technology, including: network security, cloud security, content security, endpoint protection and detection, secure network access, visibility and execution; the lab exam is already version 6.0, covering everything from design and deployment to operation and optimization the end-to-end life cycle of complex security solutions and technologies.
CCIE Service Provider Direction Candidates who pass the CCIE Service Provider direction have complex service provider solution skills. The written exam for the examination is to implement and operate the core technology of the Cisco service provider network (SPCOR 350-501). The content of the examination mainly includes：core architecture, services, networking, automation, service quality, security, network assurance; the lab exam is CCIE service provider v5.0, covering the end-to-end life cycle of complex service provider networks from design and deployment to operation and optimization.
CCIE Collaboration Direction The CCIE Collaboration certification indicates that candidates can prove their skills through complex collaboration solutions. Candidates need to pass a written exam: implementation and operation of Cisco Collaboration Core Technology (CLCOR 350-801). The exam content includes infrastructure and design, protocols, codecs and endpoints, Cisco IOS XE gateways and media resources, call control, quality of service, collaborative applications; the lab exam is CCIE collaboration v3.0, covering the complex collaboration infrastructure from design and deployment to operation and optimization end-to-end life cycle.