Taking the uncertainty out of selecting a trading platform is crucial for traders in today’s volatile markets. Given the importance of this topic, let’s delve into the essential points of this comprehensive review.
TU experts published the comprehensive IFC Markets review, thoroughly evaluating the broker’s services, pros and cons, and trading conditions. Let’s navigate through this insightful analysis to understand better what IFC Markets brings to the trading table.
What is IFC Markets broker?
TU experts reveal that IFC Markets is a trading platform launched in 2006 by IFCM Group, which offers access to international asset markets. The broker primarily focuses on classical and synthetic instrument trading services, catering to a wide range of trading preferences. Regulated by the British Virgin Islands BVI FSC, IFC Markets provides an additional layer of security through deposit insurance at AIG Europe Limited.
Advantages and disadvantages of trading with IFC Markets
TU experts have listed down the benefits and drawbacks of trading with IFC Markets:
- Unique Trading Instruments: IFC Markets offers a variety of unique trading instruments, including portfolio quoting, continuous stock indices, and derivatives.
- Wide Range of Trading Assets: The broker offers over 600 trading assets across various classes, providing diverse investment opportunities.
- Synthetic Instruments: IFC Markets provides the ability to trade synthetic instruments, which are custom-created assets that combine various financial derivatives.
- Insurance Coverage: The broker provides insurance against professional liability risks, which protects traders in certain circumstances.
- Proprietary Trading Platform: IFC Markets has its own proprietary trading platform designed to cater to its client’s needs.
- High Spread: The broker has a relatively high spread of 1.8 pips, which could eat into potential profits.
- Complex Verification Process: The verification process with IFC Markets can be quite complex and time-consuming.
- Offshore Regulation: The broker’s offshore regulation might not provide sufficient protection or recourse to traders in the event of a dispute.
- No Passive Income Programs: IFC Markets lacks passive income programs, which could disadvantage traders seeking such opportunities.
- Limitations with MQL: The broker’s proprietary platform does not support using advisors and indicators on MetaQuotes Language (MQL), limiting the ability to use automated trading strategies.
What are the main features of the IFC Markets broker?
According to TU experts, IFC Markets has an overall score of 3.64 out of 10, varying scores across different aspects. The platform scores 3.43 for order execution, 3.85 for investment instruments, and 3.49 for withdrawal speed. Customer support work is rated at 3.79, while the various instruments and the trading platform score are 3.27 and 4.01, respectively.
What are the trading conditions of IFC Markets?
TU experts have listed down the trading conditions of the IFC Markets:
- Trading conditions at IFC Markets are determined based on the account type and the type of spread applied.
- The broker charges a commission per trade on CFDs and stocks.
- The spread and leverage vary depending on the type of asset being traded.
- IFC Markets offers a variety of trading platforms and account types, catering to different trading styles and requirements.
- The broker provides a range of deposit and withdrawal options.
- The minimum deposit can start from $1 or $1,000, based on the type of account.
- IFC Markets provides leverage up to 1:400.
- A broad array of trading instruments is available.
- Mobile trading is supported, offering flexibility for traders.
- An affiliate program is available, providing additional earning potential for traders.
Fusion Markets is yet another Forex broker with unique features. To read the full review, visit the official website of the Traders Union.
The comprehensive IFC Markets review by Traders Union provides valuable insights into the broker’s services, benefits, and areas of improvement. While the platform offers unique trading tools and a wide range of assets, it also has drawbacks, such as a relatively high spread and complex verification process.
This review is a guiding light for traders seeking clarity on IFC Markets’ offerings. We encourage readers to visit Traders Union’s official website to access more in-depth reviews and valuable trading resources.