Trademax: An in-depth review by Traders Union
In the competitive landscape of Forex and CFD trading, the name Trademax has garnered attention. Pioneering in the industry since 2013, the company presents an intriguing package of offerings, stirring curiosity among traders globally. The importance of this review rests on delivering a comprehensive analysis of Trademax, laying out its pros, cons, and distinctive features.
TU experts reviewed the Trademax and aim to deliver clear, detailed insights for potential users. Moreover, TU has mentioned the advantages and disadvantages of trading with Trademax and compared it with other brokers. TU has also listed the main features and trading conditions of the broker.
What is Trademax?
According to TU, Trademax is a CFD and Forex broker with tenure in the trading industry since 2013. The company provides trading opportunities in five asset classes: currency pairs, contracts for stocks, indices, energies, and precious metals. Trademax was founded in Australia and maintains another office in Vanuatu, operating under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) licenses.
Advantages and disadvantages of trading with Trademax
TU identifies several critical advantages of trading with Trademax.
Advantages of trading with Trademax:
- Access to over 15,000 trading instruments.
- Spreads from 1.0 pips.
- Availability of HUBx copy trading service.
- Three different trading terminals.
- Provides educational resources for traders.
Disadvantages of trading with Trademax:
- Lack of MAM (Multi-Account Manager) or PAMM (Percentage Allocation Management Module) accounts.
- Requirement of account verification before gaining access.
- Customer support availability is limited to 24/5, as opposed to 24/7.
Analysis of the main features of the Forex broker
The Traders Union’s overall score for Trademax is 3.32. Broken down, this includes 3.11/10 for the execution of orders, 3.53/10 for investment instruments, 3.17/10 for withdrawal speed, 3.47/10 for customer support work, 2.95/10 for variety of instruments, and 3.69/10 for the trading platform.
Trading conditions for Trademax users
TU experts report that Trademax offers clients access to five classes of trading instruments: currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, indices, energies, and metals. Traders can leverage margin trading up to 1:500 for certain types of instruments. Clients can test strategies on a free demo account, and there is also swap-free trading for Raw Spread account holders.
Comparison of Trademax with other brokers
TU experts have also compared Trademax with other brokers.
- RoboForex, for instance, provides various trading platforms, requires a minimum deposit, and offers high leverage but has comparatively higher spreads.
- Pocket Option stands out with its user-friendly platform, low minimum deposit, and high leverage, but the spreads are slightly wider.
- Tickmill is known for its robust trading platforms, moderate minimum deposit requirement, high leverage, and competitive spreads.
- Exness also provides versatile trading platforms, demands a relatively low minimum deposit, and extends high leverage and tight spreads.
- Amarkets offers various trading platforms, requires a moderate minimum deposit, provides high leverage, and boasts of tight spreads.
Traders Union has also published Vantage Markets review on their website. Vantage Market is another Forex broker with great features and support. To read more about it, visit the official website of Traders Union.
In summary, Trademax presents an exciting array of services and opportunities for traders. While it has its limitations, the platform offers a comprehensive trading experience with a broad range of instruments. Potential users should weigh the pros and cons based on their individual trading needs and goals.
To get the best out of your trading experience, it is crucial to conduct due diligence and consult reputable sources of information. For more detailed information and comparisons between brokers, we encourage you to visit Traders Union’s official website.