With the massive growth in the hair industry, getting a hair brand that offers you premium hair at pocket-friendly prices is a plus. One of the many benefits of becoming a luvme woman is that you get to own quality wigs from glueless wigs to closure wigs, throw on and go wigs, and easy care wigs.
If you are looking for an easy to install wig, something that suits your style, you don’t have to look too far, luvme hair has got you covered. We’ve got wigs for all facial structures and occasions.
Luvme hair is your one stop store for versatility at its peak. To find out more about our hair styles and the right choice to make while purchasing your wig, you can keep reading further.
- What is a throw on and go wig
- Glueless wigs
- What is a bob wig
- Benefits of bob wigs
- Types of bob wigs
- Care measures for bob wig
What is a “Throw on and go” Wig?
Just as the name implies, the throw on and go wig is an easy to wear wig that uses no glue, and sometimes no lace. A throw on and go wig saves you time. Rather than having to go through the whole ritual of installing a wig, a throw on and go wig allows you to put on a wig and you’re good to go.
The throw on and go wig is often pre-plucked and gives a realistic hairline. It is suitable for all weather conditions, especially summer. The base of the cap is quite comforting instead of the usual discomfort wearing a wig would cause.
Again, because it’s a throw on and go wig, you can easily install and uninstall it to fit any purpose. Most users love to wear it for parties, weddings, and many other events.
You can again opt for a glueless wigs unit as a throw-on-and-go style instead of the glue wigs that require technical know-how. Glueless wigs are full lace wigs that you can wear without applying glue or adhesives.
They usually come with an adjustable band strap or combs to enable proper fitting for you. Being that they are glueless doesn’t mean they can easily fall off.
Glueless wigs can be of different types, ranging from bob wigs to curly wigs to sleek straight wigs all offering great convenience. Like any other type of wigs, they are also made of materials like lace and mono silk.
Most wig lovers prefer glueless wigs because of so many reasons including:
- They are inexpensive and simple to wear
- They can cover your whole head and still look like your natural hair
- You can part and style it in any direction you want
- If you have sensitive hair, you can remove it at any time
The implications of using glue such as loss of front hairline and skin reaction are greatly avoided. You can wear it as a protective style, especially when you’d want to take care of your natural hair.
Bob wigs of natural density are one of the easy-to-care wigs on the market, and they should not be missing from your wig collection! The short-cut hairstyle is mostly trending during summer because of its convenience.
Bob wigs are available in different styles and colors you can imagine from lace fronts wigs, none lace wigs, sleek, straight, full lace, and flirty styles.
Despite its archaic origin, the bob style has maintained its fame in the fashion industry as a lightweight and comfortable wig to wear. Over the years, it has proven to be a tried and trusted style for many women, regardless of their face shape, age and style.
Benefits of Bob Wig
- Saves Time: No matter your busy schedule and activity on a day-to-day basis, you can always put on your already styled bob wig with confidence
- Easy to style: Bob wigs have their natural style that makes it simple to throw on and go
- Easy to maintain length: Since it has different hair lengths—8 to 14 inches, you can easily maintain it from head to bottom. You are good to go without tangling, just a regular wash and brush session
Types of Bob Wigs
There are different styles, textures, and colors to choose from when it comes to bob wigs. The popular ones include:
- A-Line bob: A bob-style cut with a front long length
- Chin bob: Bob length equal to chin length
- Graduated or Inverted bob: Similar to an A-Line bob but with more extended layering and texture at the back
- Longer Bob Wigs: A shoulder-length bob
Care Measures For Your Bob Wigs
How frequently you wear your bob wig will determine how often you’ll need to wash it.
Here are some tips on caring for your bob wig to ensure it does not get ruined soon enough:
- If tangled, you can detangle gently with a wide-tooth comb or you could use your fingers to run through
- Wash your bob wigs with lukewarm water, and avoid soaking the wig cap
- Shampoo the wig appropriately with a gentle massage, ensuring the shampoo reaches every corner of the bob
- Rinse out the shampoo well and apply a conditioner of your choice. Apply the same way you shampooed, avoiding the hair root and cap
- Rinse out with lukewarm water and blow dry or air dry your bob wig
- Comb the wig once it’s dried, and store in a cool and dry place
- When not in use, wear your wig on a wig stand.
Thankfully, luvme hair offers the best wig easy care wig throw on and go, glueless, Bob wigs you can find. It’s up to you to add them to cart if you’d want to own one.
Furthermore, while choosing your next set of wigs, we will be happy to guide you all the way to ensure you get your best fit. We are confident that we can provide you with any style, type, or color of wig you may need.