More than 2.1 billion people around the globe use YouTube right now, which is equivalent to roughly 26% of the current global population. Although the platform allows users to watch videos online, there may be times when they would rather download a video for offline watching. It’s not surprising that many YouTube viewers would appreciate the ability to store films in MP4 format for its high-definition and tiny sizes.
There is a plethora of YouTube to MP4 converters to choose from, making it difficult to settle on the best one. Some of these converters may even pose a threat to your privacy and security online. If you want to convert videos to MP4 without risking your privacy online, consider the following choices. Or you can search “ytb mp4” if you are more familiar with French.
This article will discuss the best YouTube to MP4 converter for any device, including PC, Mac, Android and iPhone. As well as many techniques for converting YouTube videos to the MP4 format and the benefits of doing so.
Guide 1: How to Convert YouTube Videos to MP4 on PC/Mac?
YTBvideoly is an excellent tool to convert YouTube videos to MP4, providing you with a range of qualities to choose from, such as 720p, 1080p, 2K and 4K. It offers a conversion option that allows you to convert both online and offline files into the format of your preference, with the ability to convert films and music files to MP4, MP3, 3GP, WEBM and other common formats. Moreover, YTBvideoly is compatible on most devices including Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android and Linux. It also provides the option to download YouTube playlists, channels, and multiple videos in one click, so you can save a large quantity of time by using YTBvideoly. Furthermore, there is never any requirement to create an account or log in, and no risk of malware or viruses.
- Step 1: Start by visiting youtube.com, where you can easily search for and locate the video you wish to download.
- Step 2: Copy the link on the top of the website, that’s the link of the YouTube video you want.
- Step 3: Go to the YTBvideoly website, click the “YouTube to MP4” navigation bar, then paste the link of the video into the search bar.
- Step 4: After that, you simply need to click the “download” button in order to download the YouTube video to your own computer.
Guide 2: How to Convert YouTube Videos to MP4 on Android?
You will need a third-party tool to convert YouTube Video to MP4 on Android. You also have the option to use some recorders, to record the YouTube video that you want to watch. Snaptube supports the downloading of videos from YouTube and converts them to any desired output format on your Android phone or tablet in order. Snaptube is capable of downloading and converting videos from YouTube to formats such as MP3, M4A, and supporting numerous high-quality MP4 formats such as 1080p, HD; however, this capability is dependent on the format that the video was posted with.
- Step 1: Download Snaptube is not available via the Playstore, so download it from another alternative website.
- Step 2: Open the app, a search bar is located at the top of the user interface. You may either directly paste a YouTube link or use the keywords to do a search.
- Step 3: A red circle with a down pointing arrow represents the download icon, which may be found in the lower right corner of your mobile screen.
- Step 4: After that, a window detailing the obtainable codecs and quality levels will open up. Choose “MP4” and save the file.
Guide 3: How to Convert YouTube Videos to MP4 on iPhone?
To download YouTube videos to MP4 on your iPhone, you can use the Documents app by Readdle. Documents by Readdle provides you the ability to download music, books, movies, and more with the help of an efficient built-in browser. There’s also an option for private browsing to protect your anonymity. You may convert your favorite YouTube videos to MP4 format on your iPhone by using the Documents app.
- Step 1: Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to save, copy the video URL and open the Documents apps.
- Step 2: Search “YouTube to MP4 converter” in the browser, paste the video link and click the download button
- Step 3: Choose the video format (MP4) and quality, then tap “Get Link” and “Download” on the next step.
- Step 4: Name the video and choose a path to keep the YouTube video, then click “done” and the app will start converting the video to MP4 format.
While there are a plethora of YouTube to MP4 converters available, YTBvideoly is the top pick for quality, stability, and security. Finally, if you’re wondering whether or not it’s okay to download and convert YouTube videos, consider the following. You are not breaking any laws by downloading videos when it is for your own personal use. If you want to make money off of these movies, then, you’ll need to secure the appropriate permissions.
Feel free to start downloading and converting right now so you may watch your favorite videos offline whenever you want.