There are two kinds of legendary bison in Red Dead Redemption 2 , one is the legendary Tatanka bison and the other is the legendary white bison, which is one of the legendary animals that players can hunt in the game. The hunting guide of the legendary bison , I hope you can find the location of these two legendary bison RDR2 with the help of this article , and hunt successfully, come and read it together! For more legendary bison rdr2 related articles, you can visit gametopn.com .
1. Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Tatanka Bison
Legend has it that the Tatanka Bison is located on Hennigan’s Stead in New Austin, near Lake Isabela, and legend has it that the Bison will be walking around non-stop to graze, so you’ll have to check it out in the general area.
- When the player enters the territory of the legendary Tatanka Bison , there will be a box on the screen indicating its location , if you can’t see it, you will have to leave the area, camp for a while and then come back again.
- From here you should explore this area until you find a question mark on the map , you can also trace the legendary Tatanka Bison by using Eagle Vision to find clues .
- Once you spot the legendary Tatanka , you need to hide as well as you can, because it will run away if it sees you, so try to get as close to it as possible without scaring it away.
- After finding the legendary Tatanka bison, shoot the bison from a distance with a rifle , but also carry a shotgun with you for close combat in case there is a chance to get close. Basically as long as you get close enough, fire a few shots at it with your rifle, and you can take it out with a shotgun.
After killing the Legendary Tatanka Bison , skin it to get the Legendary Tatanka Buffalo Skin and Legendary Tatanca Bison Horn. You can use Tatanka Bison Horn to craft the Tatanka Bison Horn charm, which can help you reduce damage by 10% in battle .
Bring the Tatanka Hide and other required materials to the trapper to make part of the Dream Catcher set , which are the Legendary Bison Batwing Pants, the Legendary Bison Vest , and the Legendary Boar and Bison Bird Traps .
2. Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary White Bison
can be found at the northern end of Lake Isabella, in the westernmost part of Ambarino , and like the legendary Tatanca bison, the legendary white bison moves around.
- After arriving at the northern shore of Lake Isabela , trace the legendary white bison by looking for two clues : bison fur and bison dung . The bison fur can be found near the water , and some bison dung can be found on the island in the middle of the lake .
- After finding the buffalo dung , the eagle eye will instruct you to move to the southeast, walk along the hinted path and you will find the last clue broken branch next to a small rock, drive northwest according to the hint , and you will see the white legendary bison .
- After discovering the White Legendary Bison , use a rifle to shoot it, you need to shoot it more than once to kill the White Legendary Bison, you can use the Dead Eye skill to aim at the head of the Legendary White Bison, or take some supplements to help you Better hunt the legendary white bison.
- After killing the White Bison , skin it to get Legendary White Bison Hide and Legendary White Bison Hide Horn.
Bringing the Legendary White Bison Horn to the fence will create a Bison Horn Amulet, which will increase your Stamina regeneration by 10%.the Strange White Bison Hide and other required materials to make part of the Ghost Bison costume set , the Legendary White Bison Hat and the Legendary White Bison Coat.
The above is the RDR2 Legendary Bison Hunting Guide. If you want to know more about the legendary bison rdr2 related articles, please pay attention to gametopn.com . They have a large number of Steam games and stand-alone game downloads here. Come and visit!