With every passing month, the online casino industry gets more diverse. In the first few years following its inception, gamblers could only fund their internet gaming balances using credit/debit cards. At the start of the 2000s, e-wallets found their way onto gambling platforms, and today, there is a myriad of payment options available at interactive gaming sites. These include pre-paid solutions for depositing and mobile transaction methods.
Cash App is likely the leading smartphone payment software for US online gamblers. Founded in 2013 as Square Cash, this Block, Inc. service is now available in the UK, and it boasts a user base of over seventy million. Though mainly a peer-to-peer money transfer method, Cash App allows Bitcoin and stock trading, and it supports automated clearing house deposits. These and other features make it the chief competitor to PayPal and Venmo.
Given the staggering rate at which people are opting to use this software, it should come as no surprise that many online gambling operators have brought it into their fold. A quick breakdown regarding how anyone can fund their gaming balance at the best Cash App casinos via this mobile money transfer option.
How to Gamble Online With Cash App
The top reason many choose Cash App for online gambling is the convenience and simplicity this method delivers. Moreover, it supports Bitcoin storage, and users can place an equivalent of up to $10,000 in the world’s original digital coin in their Cash App account. That is ideal for gamblers who prefer to remain anonymous when testing their luck on games of chance over the internet.
Know that top gambling sites are unlikely to charge deposit/withdrawal Bitcoin fees, but the app may, in specific instances.
To get started playing casino games online with funds deposited through Cash App, you must follow these steps:
- Download Cash App – You can find this piece of dedicated smartphone software on Google Play and the Apple Store.
- Create a Cash App Account – You must provide accurate info regarding your identity on sign-up and verify your Cash App account by clicking a link sent to your email inbox.
- Fund Your Cash App Wallet – You can do so by linking it to your credit/debit card or bank account to the software or using it to purchase Bitcoins.
- Pick a Quality Online Casino – According to some estimates, over three thousand exist. Nevertheless, the offer of decent Cash App ones is far more limited.
- Fuel Your Casino Balance – We get more into this in the subheading below.
Of course, to start playing casino games for real money on the World Wide Web, you first must have deposited funds with your chosen gaming operator, one that you will stake on products like slots and table games. To get this done as soon as possible utilizing the Cash App, you should:
- Head Over to the Cashier Page – It is usually accessible through a button in the top navigation bar.
- Select Cash App – Virtually all online casinos present multiple transaction choices, and at Cash App casinos, this mobile payment option should get highlighted.
- Enter Your Cash App Credentials – Your account ones when the window prompts you.
- Input Your Desired Deposit Amount – If you opt for a Bitcoin transfer, you will need to copy the casino’s wallet address and send your depositing sum there.
- Confirm Your Transfer – Check if your deposited funds have landed in your casino balance.
The process involved in taking out winnings from a Cash App casino shares some similarities with depositing. Hence, what you will need to do to get united with the fruits of your good fortune is:
- Verify Your Identity – Most casinos will ask that you go through a Know Your Customer identity verification procedure before producing their first payout.
- Request a Withdrawal – The option is available on the same page as the deposit one.
- Input Your Cash App Address – If you are a Bitcoin gambler, you must accurately enter your wallet address in a designated field.
- Ask For a Specific Payout – Enter the sum you want to leave your gaming balance.
- Enjoy Your Winnings – This one is pretty self-explanatory.
Why Use Cash App for Online Gambling?
The positives of using Cash App at interactive gaming hubs are wide-ranging. First, it opens the door for gamblers to snag crypto bonuses. The software does not charge fees on rudimentary services, it is super secure, and monetary transfers can get concluded in minutes. The latter statement may not apply to all online casinos, as each has its processing procedures. Also, Cash App users may access higher deposit/withdrawal limits at gambling sites.
This article was written in collaboration with online gambling analysts.