It’s no secret that Zillow has become one of the most popular websites for people looking to buy or sell a home. In fact, in 2017, they received over 160 million unique visitors! But what if you’re a real estate agent or broker trying to get your website to outrank Zillow on Google? While it may seem like an impossible task, it’s not as difficult as you might think, as seen by several IDX reviews.
Here are a few questions you should ask to do that:
Who is your target audience?
Homeowners, home buyers, and home sellers are interested in learning how to get their website to outrank Zillow in search engine optimization (SEO).
Your target audience should care about getting their website to outrank Zillow because it will help them get more traffic to their site, leading to more business.
What are your website’s goals?
The first step to outranking Zillow is understanding your website’s goals. For example, if you’re a real estate agent, your website’s primary goal should be to generate leads and grow your business. But if you’re a property owner, your website’s goals might be different. For example, maybe you want to get more exposure for your property listings, or you’re trying to sell properties directly to buyers. Whatever your goals are, make sure they’re clear before you start trying to outrank Zillow.
What are your promotional strategies?
There are several promotional strategies you can use to get your website to outrank Zillow, including:
– Writing blog posts about SEO and how to optimize your site for Google
– Creating video tutorials about SEO and how to optimize your site for Google
– Creating an e-book or guide about SEO and how to optimize your site for Google
– Offering a free SEO consultation to potential clients
– Hosting a webinar about SEO and how to optimize your site for Google
How often should you update your content?
It would help if you aimed to update your content regularly, especially by writing blog posts or creating new video tutorials. This will help keep your site fresh and relevant, which will encourage Google to rank it higher.
Are there any other websites that you can partner with?
There may be other websites in your industry that you can partner with to help promote your website. This could involve writing guest blog posts, creating joint webinars or e-books, or even linking to each other’s sites.
Are there any offline promotional strategies that you can use?
In addition to online promotional strategies, you can also use several offline promotional strategies to get your website in front of potential clients. This could involve attending trade shows or conventions, exhibiting at local business events, or even handing out business cards with your website URL.
What are some other tips for getting my website outrank Zillow?
Here are a few other tips to keep in mind when trying to outrank Zillow:
– Make sure your website is mobile-friendly, as more and more people use their smartphones and tablets to search for homes.
– Use social media to promote your website and properties.
– Pay attention to your site’s design and make sure it is professional and user-friendly.
– Use keyword-rich titles and descriptions to help your site rank higher on Google.
– Create compelling and original content that will encourage people to link to your site.
– Make sure your website’s code is clean and well-organized, as this can help Google index your site more quickly.
– Conduct an SEO audit of your site regularly to identify any areas that need improvement.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that your website will outrank Zillow in search engine optimization (SEO). This will help you get more traffic to your site and lead to more business. So start implementing these tips today and see the results for yourself!