Facial Cleansers For Different Skin Types
Who says facial cleansers don’t matter because you will end up washing them off in a few seconds? Well, they do, and your skin would have something to say about it if you end up using the wrong face cleanser that doesn’t suit your skin type.
Before we get into finding the right cleansers for your face that perfectly suit your skin type, let’s have a look at what facial cleansers are and why they are an important first step in your skincare routine.
What is a Facial Cleanser?
Facial cleansers are skincare products that help get rid of sweat, dirt, makeup, dead skin cells, and other impurities and pollutants off the surface of your skin. This allows you to take care of the surface of your skin before going in with other products that focus on deeper cleansing of your skin. Hence, it is the first step in a skincare routine.
Benefits of Facial Cleanser?
- Facial cleansers help to remove toxins that have accumulated on the skin throughout the day or during the night.
- It helps to wash off makeup products, dirt, sebum, and other impurities from the skin.
- It is gentle and is not made with harsh ingredients like soap which can be stripping for the face.
- It keeps the skin looking and feeling smooth, soft, and supple.
- It reveals a new layer of skin by getting rid of dry and dead skin cells.
- It helps to stimulate the circulation of blood and boost blood flow to your face.
- Facial cleansers can give you a youthful glow.
- It can help you fight any signs of ageing and other skin problems.
Types of Facial Cleanser
You can find facial cleansers in different formulas and these are:
- Gel Cleansers are gel-based cleansers that have a consistency that is great for acne-prone and oily skin because it helps to deeply cleanse and exfoliate the skin.
- Cream Cleansers have a thicker consistency and are very moisturising which makes them great for sensitive and dry skin because they don’t strip the skin of its natural oils.
- Foam cleansers are lightweight and have a foamy lather that helps to remove excess oil from the skin which makes it great for all skin types, especially combination skin.
What Facial Cleanser is Right for Your Skin Type?
The types of facial cleansers mentioned above don’t necessarily tell you what type of cleanser is perfect for your skin type because there are other factors to consider. The types of cleaners mentioned above are just to highlight the different types of consistency that cleansers come in and which ones are preferable. But the ingredients used in a cleaner are the number one and most important factor to consider when choosing the right facial cleansers that work for your skin type.
Natural ingredients are the best options to go for because then you can be certain that you are getting the best out of your product with absolutely no irritation to your skin. Go for facial cleansers that are free of ingredients like parabens and sulphates.
Sadhev brings you a range of cleansers that are specially formulated for different skin types. These vegan and cruelty-free cleansers are made of natural Ayurvedic ingredients and are free of artificial fragrance and colour. If you’re getting started with skincare and not sure where to begin, these facial cleansers are right for you. But if you’re looking for something natural to go back to, then this is also great for you. They are gentle and highly nourishing cleansers now at Sadhev.