If you are moving to South London, you will need to hire a Removal company because that would keep your move stress-free and affordable. The only expense you will have is what you give to the company.
You won’t have to buy new things to replace the ones you lost during the move. Because you won’t lose or damage anything in the first place if you hire a professional removal company. And even if something is lost during the move, you have nothing to worry about because the removal company will replace or repair that thing for you.
This article will talk about Delahaye Moving, one of the best removal companies in south London.
Delahaye Moving was first founded in 1978 by Elisabeth Delahaye. At that time, it was primarily based in London. In the late 1980s, they expanded to France. They established their offices in Paris and nice one after another. In 2016, they expanded to Morocco and established an office in Casablanca.
From the get-go, Delahaye Moving had a motto: “to treat every item considerably as if it was their own.” It means that they treat every item given to them by the customers with the same care and consideration as if those items were their own.
The company is 44 years old and still following its original motto.
Excellent service attitude
Delahaye Moving provides one of the best removal services at an affordable price. Their employees are well trained and experienced. They can handle every situation during a move with a professional attitude.
They know how to move things so that every one of your belongings reaches your new home unharmed. With them, you don’t have to worry about your belongings as they are in skilled and experienced hands.
Moving houses can be a hard and time-consuming process. That is especially so if you have a lot of things to move. You will constantly be in a stressful and restless condition during that entire process.
Moving houses have never been a peaceful and relaxing process; sometimes, you feel that you don’t have a home anymore. It is in your best interests to make the process as fast as possible so you can once again feel the comfort of a home.
Delahaye Moving has always been a fast and efficient company. All their employees are well trained and have years of experience. They can complete any kind of house move in the shortest time possible.
International Removal Company
Delahaye Moving is an international standard removal company. It is fully qualified to help you with international moves quickly and efficiently. It can provide the best of its services in all European countries. But don’t worry, even if you are in other parts of the world, it can still handle your move.
It has trustable partners all around the globe that help you move to South London from any country in the world.
How does the Delahaye moving work?
The entire process is as follows.
- You contact Delahaye Moving, give them your info, and ask for a removal service.
2. Pre-move Survey:
They send a representative to your house to do a pre-move survey.
- The representative examines the layout of your entire house. They list all problematic factors such as narrow hallways and doors, difficult staircases, etc.
- They make a list of heavy furniture that needs moving.
- They list all the items that need careful handling, such as dishes, glasses, TVs, washing machines, electronic equipment, etc.
- They make a list of any special equipment that they need to complete your move.
3. Give you a Quote:
After the representative examines every part of the house, they will give you a quote.
- The quote is just a bill you need to pay to hire Delahaye moving to help you move. Contact them to set a moving day if you think the quote is acceptable.
4. Start Moving:
They will come to your house on the agreed day and start moving.
- They will complete the move in the shortest time possible so that you can relax in your new home.
How to contact Delahaye Moving?
Following are the ways you can contact Delahaye Moving to schedule a move to South London.
1. You can reach them through their official website at www.delahayemoving.co.uk.
2. You can call their London office at +44 (0) 20 3445 5778.
If you are in London, you can go to their office physically at Unit 6 – Airlinks Industrial Estate
3. Spitfire Way, Heston.