Have you ever tried those dishes that come in clay pot? Don’t you simply love the aroma that those food items have because they are prepared in a special type of cookware? Well, if you are nodding your head in agreement, then maybe it is time to make a shift in your kitchen utensils and get new clay kitchenware. Now, you may be thinking why to make such a shift because of just taste? You will be glad to know that this is a type of cookware that not just adds amazing taste to your food but makes it healthy too. However, there are certain things that you need to know about before visiting the Cookinglife website and getting a set of utensils made from clay. This article is an attempt to present you with the proper information that can help you take an informed decision.
There are numerous advantages of using this utensil type and here are some quick points that will help you understand more about them.
1. To start with, the base material for this type of utensil is clay which is alkaline in nature. Hence, it helps in balancing pH while cooking, which in turn, makes your food flavourful
2. The next point is about it making your dish aromatic. The aroma of your food is retained in the best way when it is cooked in a clay pot
3. This is a very important point that you absolutely need to know about. You can be sure that your purchase of clay cookware from Cookinglife will be worth because it takes very less oil to cook in this utensil type. Do you know what that means? It also means that you get a chance to get healthy heart through less oil consumption
4. Last but not the least, this is a type of kitchenware that is extremely affordable and won’t put a huge dent in your wallet
These were some among the many benefits of cooking in a clay pot.
Tips for proper use
The clay utensils are a little different from others and there are certain points that you need to remember. It is true that when you buy a product from Cookinglife, they also help you to understand the ways to use it and take care of it, but there is no harm in having some extra information about the same.
1. The first thing you need to do before cooking in a clay utensil for the first time is prepare it. In other words, it should be seasoned before you prepare your very first dish using it. Rub cooking oil on the unglazed parts of the utensil. Then, fill up with 3/4th water, put the lid, and bake for some time. Let the utensil cool off completely, wash, and store in a cool place
2. There are some clay utensils that are compatible with microwave, while others are not. So, it is very essential for you to find out the type before you purchase them from Cookinglife
3. When it comes to washing clay kitchenware, then there are some that you can wash in dishwasher. However, there are also a few for which you need to use your hand. It is recommended to soak your utensil for some time in a mixture of water and baking soda. While washing, do not scrub much as that can hamper the quality of the product. Instead, use salt to lightly take out the dirt and then rinse
4. One thing you need to remember while storing this type of cookware is to make sure to store them in a way that eliminates the risk of mold formation. So, keep the lid a bit open to allow air to circulate. Also, make sure that the item is absolutely dry before storing it
About the company
Cookinglife is your one stop solution for everything related to your kitchen. From fancy dinnerware to everyday utensils, they have a huge collection for you to choose from. What is even better is that the products they sell are of high quality and will make cooking even more fun for you. They house all the renowned brands that they provide to you at amazing rates. Be it for yourself or as a gift, you will find everything kitchen and cooking related at this amazing website.