Axis Bank Mobile Banking – Banking On The Go
Axis Bank has brought forward a number of innovative digital products to provide convenience to its customers. Mobile Banking assists Axis bank to provide digital banking solutions. Banking is now at the fingertips after the introduction of smartphones.
Axis Bank has a variety of products in terms of their mobile banking service:
- Axis Mobile App- For Retail & Corporate Customers
- BHIM Axis Pay UPI App
- Axis OK- Mobile banking app used without internet
- SMS Banking
Services offered by Axis Bank Mobile Banking Apps
- Accounts & Deposits
- PPF Account
- Property Search
- Loan Account Enquiry
- Axis Bank Credit Card Payment
- Open Axis Bank FD/ RD
- View & Download Bank Statement & Mini Statement
- Funds Transfer
- Request Cheque Book
- Transfer the account
- DTH/ Mobile Recharges
- Utility Bill Payments
- Book movie tickets
- Forex services
- Investments & Insurance
- Manage Payees
- Block a Card
- Stop a Cheque
How to register for Axis Mobile Banking App (Axis Mobile)?
Account holders are required to register themselves for Axis mobile app by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Download Axis Mobile Banking App
- Download Axis Mobile Banking App from either Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Also, they can send an SMS “MBANK” to 5676786 to get the download link of the app.
- NRI account holders can also send an SMS “MBANK” to +919717000002 to get the link.
- To get the download link, account holders can also give a missed call to the Axis Bank toll-free number 8422992272 from their registered mobile numbers.
Step 2: Activate the Axis Mobile App
- Click on Login and an SMS would be received for verification purposes.
- It will then ask to enter the account holder’s name.
- Set MPIN to complete the registration.
- Complete the authentication process to make a successful login post-registration.
How to log in Axis Mobile Banking App?
Below mentioned are the steps to log in to the Axis mobile banking app:
- Click “Login” post successful registration.
- Check the information and click on “Proceed”.
- Create a 6-digit MPIN along with the account holder’s name.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Now, an account holder is required to complete the one-time authentication process to get access to all the services.
- Users are required to complete the authentication process with the help of either Internet banking credentials or debit card details.
- Authentication using internet banking: Enter the Login ID and password
- Authentication using a debit card: Enter the following details:
- Debit Card Number
- Card Expiry
- ATM PIN
How to use Axis Mobile Banking App?
Step 1: Download the app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store and then register to avail of the services.
Step 2: Using the credentials, log in to the app.
Step 3: Now, an account holder can access various services available.
Step 4: To check the account balance, click on “Check Balance”. Also services like Funds Transfer, bill payments, etc.
Step 5: To transfer funds within the accounts or to other accounts, click on “Manage Payee” and MMID under the “Transfer tab”.
Step 6: To make utility bill payments or credit card bill payments, click on “Bill Payments”.
Step 7: To recharge mobile phones, pay postpaid bills, DTH recharges, etc, tap on the “Recharge” section.
Step 8: To check all the details related to the savings, loan, and fixed deposit / recurring deposit accounts, click on ‘Accounts & Deposits’, Cards and Loans, and Forex.
Step 9: Click on ‘Invest & Insure’ to invest in stocks or buy life or general insurance.
Step 10: Click on “Bhim UPI” to perform a transaction via UPI.
Step 11: To update the Aadhaar Card, Debit card, etc., click on “Services”.
Step 12: To open a PPF account, click on the “Online PPF” section.
Features of Axis Bank Mobile Banking App:
Below mentioned are the features of the Axis Bank Mobile Banking App:
- Banking on the Go: it allows its users to avail of the services on-the-go and 24*7. Availing of banking services becomes convenient and simpler for account holders without visiting the bank.
- Offers & Discounts: it allows users to avail of different offers and discounts with the help of the Axis Mobile Banking app.
- Loan: It allows users to apply for pre-approved loans that help users to cater to their immediate needs.
Benefits of Axis Bank Mobile Banking
The foremost benefit of Axis Bank mobile banking is to provide convenience. It provides its customer with anywhere and anytime banking i.e. without even thinking of the Axis Bank Timings. There is no need to visit the bank for almost all the banking services, saving time and money.
Earlier, let’s take an example of an IndusInd account holder, if he wanted to open an FD/ RD, he was required to visit the bank as per IndusInd Bank Timings. But now, no need to visit the bank time and again. Now the bank provides an access to a range of banking services from the convenience of your mobile phone.
Below mentioned are the benefits of Axis Bank Mobile Banking:
- Customers can get notifications after each and every transaction. Also, they can receive “Payment due” alerts for all the payments registered.
- Axis bank ensures safety for all online transactions with Netsecure.
- It provides free-of-cost service.
- Also, it provides various offers and reward points with the help of mobile apps.
Axis Bank WhatsApp Banking:
Axis bank’s WhatsApp banking helps users to resolve their queries with the help of WhatsApp. Below mentioned are the steps for the same:
- Initiate a chat from the registered mobile number to avail of the services like banking transactions, check balances, mini statements, credit card details, request cheque book, etc.
- Users need to send a message “Hi” from the registered mobile number to 7036165000 on WhatsApp to subscribe to the service.
- These services are safe, secure, and available 24*7.
Below mentioned are the different ways to subscribe to the service:
- Send “Start” via SMS to 7036165000.
- Give a missed call on 7036165000.
- Send an SMS “Subscribe” via WhatsApp to subscribe to WhatsApp Banking to 7036165000.
Below mentioned are the features of Axis Bank WhatsApp Banking:
- Account Balance Check
- Generate Account/ Mini Statement
- Request Cheque Book
- Open Video KYC Instant Savings Account.
- Block Debit Card
- Generate and view FD details
- Know Outstanding Balance and available Credit Limit
- Block Credit Card
- Credit card and Bill Payment Summary
- Apply for Banking Products
- Locate Axis Bank branches/ ATM
- Avail Pre-Approved Loans on WhatsApp