Technology has entered all aspects of our day-to-day lives and has made our life easier. And the young generation is tech-savvy and is keen to learn new technologies. They want to learn about artificial intelligence, cyber security, software development, etc. At the undergraduate level, they have the option of BE and B tech. And in this blog, we will discuss in detail why B tech is the best choice and which Btech colleges in Rajasthan offer a fruitful career.
|Table of Contents
1. What is BTech and BE?
● Streams available at BTech colleges in Rajasthan
2. Difference between B tech and BE
3. Why is B tech the degree choice for tech-savvy students?
● The increasing number of women joining B tech course
4. Arya College, Jaipur
● Eligibility criteria for BTech Colleges in Rajasthan
6. Frequently Asked Questions
What is B tech and BE?
Both B tech and BE are undergraduate courses of 4 years course duration in the field of engineering and technology. Students who are interested in this domain can join any of the courses.
Streams available at Btech colleges in Rajasthan
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electronic & Communication Engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- AI & machine learning
Difference between B tech and BE
B tech is a skill-oriented course that concentrates on providing practical experience to the students whereas BE is a data-driven course that concentrates on providing theoretical knowledge to the students.
Internships/ training are an essential part of B tech whereas in BE taking an internship is advised but it is not mandatory.
Why is B tech the degree choice for tech-savvy students?
- Practical-based course– B tech course focuses on giving students practical exposure to the students to ensure conceptual learning among students. This course also allows the students to do internships, workshops, and seminars with the organizations which gives them real-life exposure to the industry.
- Placement with an attractive salary package– Best BTech colleges in India provide placement in leading organizations with attractive salary packages which will be easier for you as compared to finding off-campus job opportunities. B tech colleges also provide you with training and development facilities that prepare you to perform your best in the recruitment drives.
- Updated curriculum- The b tech course structure is broad and is regularly updated with the changes in the industry. When looking at the curriculum list, you will learn that it offers a useful structure to help you advance in your professional life. B tech curriculum is designed in such a way that it will help you in your career.
- Added advantage– By choosing a B. Tech program, you can gain a competitive advantage in the area of technical innovation. The B tech course will also make you train regarding the professional skills required at the workplace.
- Creative thinking– In the Btech course you are taught how you can face a difficult situation and overcome it. You will develop the skills necessary to utilize the best computational, analytical, and numerical technology for showing, analyzing, and creative thinking in any area of engineering.
Tech-savvy students opt for B tech as this course opens the door to a wide variety of career options. B tech graduates can have the option of doing research, invention, construction, and design in various specializations such as mechanical, civil, computer science, electrical, and information technology.
The increasing number of women joining B tech courses
Not only men but tech-savvy women are also joining B tech courses in large numbers. According to the AISHE (2019-20), the number of women joining IITs has increased from 8% to 19.72% in IITs and 23% in NITs. And a total of 43,65,928 female students have enrolled in STEM courses.
Arya College, Jaipur
This college was founded in the year 1999 with the belief that engineers can bring change to society. And to fulfill its vision the college offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in B tech. Not only B tech but this college also offers M tech, management, and pharmacy-related courses.
Eligibility criteria for BTech Colleges in Rajasthan-
Candidates who scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in 12th standard with PCM background or equivalent are eligible to pursue B tech from Arya college.
A tech-savvy will always join a course after looking at how that particular course will help in their career. Through the aforementioned details, you must have understood why B tech is a popular choice amongst them. If you are tech-savvy, you know which is one of the best engineering colleges in Jaipur you should join.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which are the top B tech colleges in Jaipur?
A list of top Btech colleges in Jaipur are-
- Arya College, Jaipur
- Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
- University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- Jaipur Engineering College, Jaipur
2. What is the scope of Btech in the coming years?
India produces one of the largest numbers of engineers every year and Indian engineers are appreciated for their quality work all over the world. Due to the Make in India policy of the government, and relaxation in the policies of doing business, many new companies have been established and many international companies are shifting their manufacturing units and their offices to India, which will create a large number of opportunities for graduates. However, B tech graduates can also work in public sector organizations or pursue higher education.
3. Which Btech colleges in Rajasthan accept admission without JEE?
Many renowned colleges such as Arya college, and central Universities take B tech admission of students without JEE. They give admission based on merit in the Btech program.
4. Which sector hires B tech graduates?
B tech graduates are hired by the power generation sector, agrochemical companies, Infrastructure and construction management companies, automobile sector, aerospace sector, energy & power system sector, It sector, and Public sector organizations.
5. What are the skills required to study B tech?
Below mentioned is the list of skills required to study B Tech-
- Leadership skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Creative thinking
- Understanding of core subjects
- Multi-disciplinary exposure
- Communication skills